Friday, January 07, 2005

You See That Off Button?

A Cleveland man is suing NBC's Fear Factor for airing an episode that included contestants eating dead rats. He is suing for $2.5 million.

There are so many things wrong with this. If you're watching Fear Factor, shouldn't you expect it to be disgusting? And did the previews ("Next on Fear Factor - eating dead rats.") not tip him off? Personally, I find Fear Factor too disgusting to watch and I question its place on TV. But I'm not planning on suing it. And $2.5 million is a little bit high for some vomit. What's the going rate for vomit these days... $50 at most? Supply and demand, man. No one's going to pay $2.5 mil for vomit.

And of course there's this line: "I am not at liberty to discuss the complaint unless it is a paid-interview situation." So... he wants more money, just to discuss the complaint. Hilarious. Dude, get a freakin' job!

Hmmm... Austin Aitken... is he related to Clay? If so, then someone needs to stop these Aitkens. Really. Before it's too late. Who's with me? [Editor's Note: (Ok, its just me. I don't have an editor. But it makes me sound important.) Clay's last name is spelled Aiken. I think. Whatever. Aiken, Aitken, Atkins. Same difference.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home